Thursday, October 17, 2013

So, I can't post what I like on MY Facebook page....hmmm....that seems a little wrong pal.

I joined Facebook over a year ago. Yes, I was resistant to it for a long time. After joining, I became friends with many people who are in the PL community, and also other people as well. I looked forward to the interaction, the feedback and basically reaching out to new people. What I have found over the past year is people can be annoying, rude and really, not the kind of people I would hang out with in "the real world". I have unfriended countless people because I got tired of no interaction. Really, are you just interested in stalking my page, but offering no intelligent input? Then I have no time for you. What I have also discovered is I am getting leery about "liking" many things I am passionate about, such as dogs, dog rescue or anything political. It shouldn't be that way. I should be able to do what I wish with my own page, but yet, when I do, I get smart ass comments posted to my timeline...latest example " Dear God, enough with the  dog postings for the love of....". So, let me get this straight, you can post picture after picture of your child, but yet, I can't of my own dogs? Really, why am I friends with you. You obviously don't know shit about me. If you don't like what I have to say, what I post or what I share, either unfriend me or suppress my feed. You have choices, because really, I am getting too old to give a shit about what you do or do not like posted on my FB page....

No comments:

Post a Comment