Saturday, September 28, 2013

Two rants...about nothing important I assure you.....

Bare with me...this is probably going to be all over the map, as I am a bit fired up over a few things. First celebrities and their awesome lack of respect for their fans at concerts. Recently Rhianna had a concert in Australia in which she showed up 90 minutes late for. Sorry, that's tacky sweetie. While you may think the sun rises and sets around you, I am here to tell you that it in fact, does not. People pay good money to see you perform. This is your JOB. How fucking hard is it to be on time? Maybe show a little respect to some of the people that are helping you afford your lifestyle you love to instagram about? My advice: Get your shit together, get your head out of your ass and get to your shows on time. Next up: Fitness guru's. While you may think you know everything and anything about sports, training or glute exercises, the fact is, the two chicks you are training for a powerlifting meet, which is in less than a month, is not going to end well. Teaching proper form and technique are essential, and basically saying you aren't going to worry about "depth" during squats, tells me, you have no clue what you are doing. Squats are all about depth in PL. If you want three whites, you work on depth from the get go, you don't just "hope that it all clicks later on"...when dude, before the meet? Right up to weigh in? Seriously, if you are going to train someone, train them right, otherwise you are one injury away from humiliation on the Internet, and all that awesome training advice you have? Well, good luck selling that to the masses..While neither of these things are world ending, it's still just as irritating..like having sand in your swimsuit that never seems to go away.  I realize I have a choice: I can choose to not read an article, or blog post, and most of the time I do, because I know in the end I am just going to be annoyed, but every once in a while I get sucked into the vortex, and end up immediately regretting my decision. But really, how hard is it to be a decent human being for some people?!....

No comments:

Post a Comment