Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sarcastic AND witty!?!? Oh dear......

Is being sarcastic and witty a bad thing? Some people are intimidated by strong personalities. I'm not. I embrace them. I enjoy fiery conversations. I enjoy challenging myself and those around me. Interestingly, I wasn't always like that. I was quiet. I never questioned ANYONE. I was afraid to draw attention to myself. I'm not sure when that all changed, but I'm glad it did. I don't take things at face value anymore. I pretty much question everything, and I'm not afraid to call people out on something I believe to be false. Now, having this type of personality doesn't always endear me to everyone, and I can understand that. What I'm not going to do is dial down my personality to make others around me more comfortable. If you don't like my sarcasm, or don't understand it, that's not on me, that's on you. Ask me questions, point out things if I am wrong, I'm fine with that. We are all different, or at least most of us are, the ones that aren't...well, they can be spotted drinking the same drinks and wearing the same clothes as the herd they are in, and that's not me. So, while you may be intimidated by my boldness, my dare to wear short hair, my tattoos, my out of the box wardrobe choices, you really don't know what you are missing, which is a pretty funny, quick witted intelligent woman, whose personlaity has a lot to offer....but hey, I can understand being intimidated by a woman who sometimes has bigger balls than the men she encounters, better to run in the opposite direction...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment