Thursday, September 5, 2013

Letting go of dead weight.....

It's an amazing feeling when you realize you can let someone or something go. When you have to actually take a chance on yourself and believe things happen for a reason, and that everything will be okay. Carrying everyone else's emotional burden's really starts to take a toll, and that's when you know it's time to let them go. I have been feeling like I am not doing enough for people, not giving enough for people and in general, having my self confidence be whittled away in the process. The reality is, I am not responsible for everyone else. If those other people choose to drink away their problems, or put on a happy face around me because they don't want to deal with their reality, that's on them, not me. I tell my clients over and over again how they are worth taking care of themselves, they are worth investing in, but yet, I couldn't seem to follow my own advice. It starts to affect you and your loved ones, and it sucks. Why is it so much easier to give rather than take advice? Do we really think we are just that smart we have it all figured out? Well,  I for one, don't. I need to take my own advice. I need to invest in myself. I need to release the dead weight. I need to start giving myself a break. I need to start building myself back up, taking back my power and basically: fuck everyone else that isn't invested in me as much as I was in them.....I feel lighter already...maybe it will make a difference on the scale....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment