Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bad booty week...

Nothing to squash the confidence I have built up the past month in the booty department than having a bad booty week. Seriously, black leggings are not dark enough to cover the dent on my right ass cheek that mysteriously keeps showing up. If you are a woman reading this, you understand what I am talking about. There are just some days where you are having an awesome booty day: the pants look good, undies aren't riding into no mans land, and you feel good having people check you out. Then the bad booty fairy comes in out of nowhere and "zap" that lovely booty you were once so proud of a day ago is no longer around. What makes this happen? And what can I do to stop it? Well, my husband would look at me like I am crazy for one, since he loves how I look, then shake his head after I share my ASSault plan to tackle the issue...seems simple, overdo the hip thrusts, run like a maniac on the treadmill, 800 lunges and bench over the tops with 100 pounds. This is not realistic I know. But, it's hard when you are a powerlifter that wants to look like a fitness model. The two don't go hand in hand, at least if you want to push any weight or set records. I need to stop getting so hung up on what's behind me, kind of like letting go of the past. You can't change it, you can only move forward, well, the past anyway, the booty, well, that's another story, I can change that, but it's gonna take some time, some diet changes, and yes, a couple of hip thrusts and sprints....Nothing too crazy though, just enough to feel that my ass isn't going to attack the state I live in, and to feel good about putting non black workout pants on again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment