Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just drive your fucking car already!!!

Okay, I have had it. I am tired of feeling like I am in the middle of a live action video game every time I get in my car and on the road. I am tired of always having to be on uber high alert due to the ineptitude that surrounds me in the form of other clueless drivers, that are doing everything BUT driving their cars. Moms, stop turning around to yell at your kid in the back seat. Stop trying to hand them their happy meals while changing lanes, and for gods sake, check your fucking mirrors and blind spots before you do so!! People in your $80,000 cars, get a head set!! Stop being cheap, or stupid and hook up your blue tooth system that I KNOW was either standard or an option in your fancy car. You look like a fucking idiot talking on a hand held, while using your other arm to gesture to a caller that can't see it...Hands on the wheel...do it....Teenagers, you are NOT invincible. That steel thing on four wheels isn't going to guard you against everything, especially when YOU are the one that's not paying attention. It is not that important to be texting while you are driving, I am pretty sure Suzie already knows how stupid Lisa looked in that lame skirt. Don't put my life or the others around you in jeopardy because you think you can multi task. Here's some truth..you can't. Half the time you have a hard enough time walking and chewing gum, so honestly, what makes you think you can handle texting while driving?! Adults, you aren't off the hook here on this one..You can't multi task either, so don't pretend to be able to in the car. Stop putting make up on, stop eating full meals and pay attention, in other words, DRIVE YOUR FUCKING CAR ALREADY, it's not that hard.......

No comments:

Post a Comment