Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wet sand in my bathing suit.....

How is it that no matter how hard you try to NOT let someone bother you, it always ends other way? I try to remind myself that stupid people aren't worth my time or energy, especially the dipshit I work with, but, hard as I try, she is like wet sand in my bathing suit...Annoying, itchy and hard to get rid of. My tolerance for lazy, unintelligent facebooking club hopping tarts doesn't exist. I think it becomes harder as we get older to tolerate people's bullshit, especially when it's really not necessary. Unfortunately, when you are the only one with the balls to say something about it, you are also considered a bitch because of it...Sad really. There are so many other deserving people in the world looking for work, yet this one keeps slipping thru the cracks, kind of like slime if you think about it. Fitting....Hmm....Anyway, I have been told her days are numbered, so, hopefully the first of the year will find some fresh new face at the front desk, ready to help people, be cheerful etc...You know, kind of like what this person should have been like all along...Now, I know I am coming off unsympathetic, after all I am not in her shoes, and don't know what she is doing to fill her days, although I probably could find out if I bothered to be on facebook, but honestly, how many chances does one person get? How much sympathy does one deserve when they really don't seem to care? I think I would rather spend that energy on someone else, like the person who checks me in at the front desk of my health club (cheery chica).....Either you want to move forward with your life, or stay right where you are, and unfortunately this person is choosing to stay stagnant, which at the age of 32 is unfortunate, but I guess when your life revolves around drinking, dj's, clubbing (who does that anymore??) being on facebook constantly and sleeping til noon because you don't have a job, that's a choice....unfortunately it affects others around her, and that my friends is not acceptable.....Just because you choose to be a lame ass, don't drag everyone else down with you, pack it up and move on, because honestly, this train is ready to run your ass over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment