Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just an opinion from "yeehaw" MN......

First...a disclaimer...this is all my own opinion...so, with that out of the way, here I go on my latest rant or whatever you want to call it: I am apparently from the "yeehaw " state of MN. That term comes courtesy of Kim Kardashian. What might surprise Miss Kardashian, is that people in the state of MN actually have brains (well, a few of us) and opinions, and aren't afraid to speak them. So here comes mine: I don't like you. Granted I don't know you personally, only had one conversation with you in the gym one morning while you were working out with your then future, now soon to be ex- husband, Kris. Of course, even with only a snippet of an answer from you, I knew you weren't intelligent. First, who brings a Berkin bag to the gym? And based on what I saw of your workout, you really need to step it up, your age is starting to show.. You are vapid. You are uninteresting and I really don't know how the hell you have actually made a business out of it. It saddens me that you think the people in this state are somehow beneath you, when most of us aren't the ones out there with a sex tape made with Ray-J years ago....we seem to be smart enough NOT to do that... and Ray J? Come on, ICK!!! And now, here you are 72 days later filing for divorce, saying how hard of a decision it is for you, and you thought this was going to be forever...All the while your future ex has no fricking idea what is going on....So glad you were able to continue tweeting and giving interviews during this trying and emotional time in your life, anything to keep the "brand" going I suppose....The way I see it, somebody, perhaps your handler, I mean your mother, told you this marriage was bad for the "brand", and to cut ties now or perhaps you realized that you aren't that interesting if you're married, whatever the case dearie, perhaps it's time to look in the mirror and question whether or not you have EVER been interesting, or if all you have is just an illusion, one that will continue to deteriorate as the lines in your face deepen, your ass continues to sag and your dating prospects run to the hills..This person from "yeehaw" MN is sensing a lot of cats in your future....SO good luck with that one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment