Friday, October 28, 2011

Quit already.....

I am weird in the way I think regarding jobs and careers. I think you should actually enjoy what you do, seeing as how you are doing it most of your life anyway. I have quit countless, yes, countless jobs due to the fact I wasn't passionate for it, or the people I was surrounded by, including owners, that really didn't give a rats ass...I don't like those people, and I get tired of seeing and hearing them...You don't like your job? Quit the fucking thing!! Do you honestly think your shitty attitude is NOT affecting the people you work with or the clients you interact with? I can see how much more fulfilling your life would be hanging out with all your DJ friends til 2am every night, if only this pesky job wasn't in the way...Idiot...I think the worse part of being surrounded by this type of person, is when the boss, who is quite aware of how mediocre this person is, doesn't do shit about it..Why? Because apparently is easier to keep a shitty employee, instead of taking the time to interview and hire a more competent one..Last time I looked, there were quite a few people out there looking for a job, so rather than paying some lame ass facebooking cell phone talking mother fucker a dime, how about investing in your business a bit by hiring someone who might actually want to be there? Sometimes it really is hard being the smartest person in the room....

No comments:

Post a Comment