Thursday, October 20, 2011

Moodiness....solved by drinking??

It's interesting how your mood can change in the blink of an eye, or what seems like that anyway. I think the thing that bothers me the most about my mood changes are that they are either so up or so down, a bit like being manic I believe they would say, although I look at it more like I am an Aries, so that's just part of my quirkiness..November is always a bad month for me, I'm not sure why, but historically, it's sucked...Sadly, it's only October, and I can feel my mood dwindeling...Makes me worry about what's in store for me...It could be the change in temp, although I wonder if it's more to do with my predicament than the weather...The truth is, I am not in a happy place, this boat anchor of a house is beyond frustrating, and waiting to hear from the mortgage company as to whether or not we can modify is beyond maddening...I sometimes really just want to pack up and leave, but I am a bit too much of a worry wart for that to ever happen...It would definitely be much easier if we won the lottery, but sadly, the gas station we buy from hasn't gotten that memo apparently...Anyway, here's hoping we hear positive things down the pipeline, because honestly, I am not sure how i would handle the bad news if it comes....Perhaps it's time to start drinking in the mornings.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment