Thursday, July 7, 2011

Waking up angry....and why is that??

How frustrating is it when you wake up angry? For no apparent reason. This is what I am dealing with today, and I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps it's the fact that my sinuses are all jacked up, and I am having a hard time breathing when I sleep? Perhaps it's being stressed out after seeing how much we still owe in student loans (we WILL get thru it), or perhaps it's just knowing that today will probably not be different from any other day in which I am inundated with moronic stories of our Government and the idiots that want to keep it running the same way. I don't claim to be a genius when it comes to politics, but I do know that if you don't have money in the checkbook, you can't continue to write checks, last time I checked that was called "fraud" and you can get in a lot of trouble if you commit it....unless you are the Government apparently....I also know that this Country has become so polarized, it's scary, but people continue to feed the belief that we are "all created equal" and pursuing the "American dream", all while not really questioning the people that are making the rules...I stopped drinking the KoolAid a while ago, I found it to be lacking in flavor and color......What I want to know is why does it feel like I am the only angry one in the room when it comes to the issues our Country is facing? Perhaps I would have been better off if I had just continued to be a mindless spending consumer that blindly followed the other sheep in the herd, the ones who wait for the pellets to be fed to them, never questioning why they are eating the pellets to begin with......Oh, that's right, I'm too smart for that now.....perhaps some meditation is in my future??

No comments:

Post a Comment